MACT Vietnam Co., Ltd (“MACTVN”) is a professional global consulting firm specializing in Tax, Accounting and Legal Advisory Services in Vietnam. MACTVN have provided professional services to a wide range of domestic and foreign customers such as Foreign Invested Corporations, State Corporations, Domestic Companies, Foreign and Vietnamese individuals.
MACTVN tax team provides a full range of services to our clients including advice and compliance Tax, Accounting and Customs services in Vietnam. We keep our clients abreast of the latest developments in Vietnamese tax, customs and accounting laws and advise them on the most effective ways to structure their operations in Vietnam and provide early warnings and guidance on dealing with emerging risks.
As a Tax Consultant, you will play an important role by providing assistance in various types of business transactions including optimizing tax efficiencies and strategies, implementing innovative tax planning, and maintaining tax and accounting compliance via a wide scope of tax and accounting advisory services. Due to the business expansion, we are urgently looking for high performing candidates to join our Tax teams in Hanoi office.
Job application should be submitted no later than 04/07/2021. Email: Vietpq@mactvn.com
What we can offer:
Negotiable & Attractive Salary, Professional & dynamic working environment, Training Opportunities and Annual Company Trip.
- Learn about how MACTVN works as a business and adds value to clients;
- Support higher level to deliver work to clients in diverse industries comprising multinational companies and Vietnamese conglomerates in accounting and tax services;
- Prepare financial statements and provide accounting works under Vietnam laws for clients;
- Assist higher level to prepare and translate core transfer pricing documentation and other supporting documents as deliverables to clients;
- Attend meetings, fieldwork trips and interviews with clients to understand clients’ business and transfer pricing policies;
- Prepare administrative documents including preparation of Proposal, Contract and other necessary documents;
- Manage internal filing procedures, file and organize clients’ documents;
- Demonstrate a passion for our client services, the will to learn new knowledge, a positive attitude towards receiving constructive feedback and embracing personal development.
- Understand and show professional manners in meetings and dealings with clients.
- Strictly adhere to the firm’s policy on risk management and independence.
Basic Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, with a degree in business, economics, law, tax, finance or accounting preferred;
- At least 02-03 year experience in accounting and taxes, able to fully prepare financial statements;
- Basic English language skills is preferred;
- CPA Vietnam is a strong point but not a must;
- Responsible and committed to delivering best quality of work assigned;
- Inquisitive and eager to learn; and
- Team player.